Thursday, July 5, 2018

True Stories Set List 07/04/18

This is the set list performed by True Stories at Standley Park's 4th of July Celebration - the band included Bart Mendoza, David Fleminger, Danny Cress, Martin Martiareana, Normandie Wilson, Symea Solomon and Alicia Previn. The power went out mid set so the band switched to instrumental mode and played "Walk Don't Run" and "Pipeline." The band played several special requests during the show including Marshall Crenshaw's "Someday Someway", The Kinks "You Really Got Me" and Bruce Hornsby's "That's Just The Way It Is." Meanwhile, Michael Fairchild of the bands League of Liars and The Spice Pistols, joined the band on vocals for the closing "With A Little Help From My Friends."


Eight Days A Week
Ticket to Ride
I Feel Fine
Eleanor Rigby
Folsom Prison Blues
Runaway
Route 66
I’m A Believer
Secret Agent Man
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
I Only Want To be With You
Love Potion #9
Walk Don’t Run
Pipeline
Fun, Fun, Fun
Surfin’ USA
Dancing In The Streets/
Nowhere To Run
Heatwave
Time of The Season
Someday Someway
What Good Am I?
No Matter What
Sister Golden Hair
I Got A Line On You
The Letter
You Really Got Me
Stand By Me
That’s Just The Way It Is
What is Life
Listen to What The Man Said
With A Little Help from My Friends (with Michael Fairchild)




No comments:

Post a Comment